3G Gas Fireplace
14730 Parkwood Dr.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Please feel free to call me at 616-218-1221. If I am unable to answer your call please leave me a message with your name and phone and the best time to call you back.
If you are contacting me by e-mail
Please be as specific as you can about the problem with your gas fireplace. This will help me diagnose and schedule appropriate time to fix the issue. It will also help me provide you with a cost estimate.
Details you may want to include for example
- Type of gas fireplace (direct vent, b-vent, vent less, gas log in a masonry fireplace)
- manufacturer and model # – (This information can usually be found on a sticker or plate near the gas valve.)
- Natural or Propane gas supply
- Age of fireplace
- Standing pilot (pilot stays lit when turned off) or electronic ignition (pilot lights automatically when switch is turned on.
- does it have a remote control.
- best time to contact you and your location.